PP Nonwoven Landscape Weed Control Fabric Mat
|FOB Price:||US $1,800 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,800/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||15, 000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PP Nonwoven
- Usage: Agriculture
- Pattern: Plain
- Width: 0.015~36m
- Application: Weed Mat
- Production L/T: 10 Days
- Weight: 9GSM-250GSM
- Type&Design: Plain (Flat)
- Payment: L/C or T/T
- Delivery Time: with in 15days After Receiving Your 30%T/T
- Transport Package: Wound Round Paper Tube and Wrapped up in Pet Film
- Origin: China
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Feature: Eco-Friendly
- Technics: Spun-Bonded
- Weight Range: 9-250GSM
- Color: All
- Sample L/T: 1 Day
- Composition: PP
- Description: Surface Is Smooth and Soft Handfeeling, No Phozy
- Pricing&Packing: in Rolls Shrink Wrapped Load on Container
- Trademark: Zend
- Specification: CE/SGS
- HS Code: 5603139000
Fabric: PP (Polypropylene/Polipropilene)
Weight: 50g/ m2
PP Nonwoven Landscape Weed Control Fabric Mat Instruction Manual:
Landscape weed control fabric works as a barrier so that weeds will not grow in your flowerbed. Landscape fabric also allows water air, and nutrients to penetrate your soil, helping your plants or flowers grow easier. This article introduces how to use landscaping fabric.
1. Prepare the soil and roll out the fabric on the raked bed. Place the plants on to the fabric and cut a cross making sure it is no larger than the diameter of the top of the plant pot.
2. Fold the four corners underneath and dig a planting hole, use a bucket to put the soil into as you work. This stops you leaving soil on the fabric, which could result in weeds germinating on the surface.
3. After planting ease the corners of the fabric around the plant. Firm the area down, water thoroughly and cover with about50mmlayer of bark, cocoa shells, decorative stone chippings, gravel or straw.
For use in landscaping areas. Helps suppress weeds thus reducing maintenance Ideal for creating low maintenance areas, hlping new plants to esstablish and keeping them healthy.
HINTS & TIPS
It is important to remove existing grass and weeds by hand, or with a systemic weed killer.
Also remove any sharp stones or other debris which could puncture the material.
If surface weeds germinate in the mulch cover remove by hand, or with a contact weed killer before they have time to estabSlish.
To ensure effective weed suppression make sure mulch depth is maintained to a minimum depth of 50mm.
This fabric is not suitable for use under turf.
Bark borders, paths and fruit areas
Gravel paths and gardens.
Who is Zend?
Zend is one of the leading Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric manufacturers in China, being in this field for over 10 years we operate 15 PP Spunbond lines (160, 185, 220, 240, 320 cm widths). We can specially offer 0.015M to 36M width Nonwoven Fabric which is widely used in Health, Hygiene, Medical, Packaging, Agriculture, Furniture Upholstery, Shoes and Garments. Our product range compose of: PP spunbond non wovens, Functional non wovens, composites non wovens.
|S||2.5< X< 3.5|